Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Adventures in Breakfast

We eased our way into the day this morning after a pretty late night. Breakfast was immediately on my mind (I so love the local food applications for the iPhone), so we headed east through the not-so-glamourous part of downtown to seek out a place called "Cisco's."

This place looked like a hole-in-the-wall kind of joint, so we immediately felt right at home. Good eats, people. I don't know which I enjoyed more - the food or the atmosphere. I think we're going to head back for lunch at some point this week.

On the way back to the hotel we stopped at the cool little gallery to pick up a gift for Jason's Mom since they are watching the dogs this week. They had the most beautiful metal work by local artist, Susan Wallace there. Everyone should check it out: www.susanwallace.net. I would love to have one of her pieces in my front door.

- Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment